‘Tis the season for giving! And what better way to do so than with natural, eco-friendly cleaning products from Rebel Green? These cleaners are free of harmful chemicals and toxins, and it’s easy to put together a basket full of Rebel Green goodies that are sure to “wow” your party hosts or loved ones who receive them. These gift baskets also make for great donations for charity raffles that are so common this time of year.
To make a stunning holiday gift basket, all you need is a little creativity, a bunch of Rebel Green products, and a few simple supplies from around your home (think old Christmas decorations) or local crafting store.
- Rebel Green products purchased from your local retailer
- Small or medium wooden crate or woven basket
- Shredded Kraft crinkle cut paper, recycled newspaper, burlap, moss or other decorative filler
- Pine boughs, pinecones, berries and other seasonal foliage
- Decorative ribbon
How to assemble:
- Fill bottom of wooden crate or basket with shredded paper or other decorative filler.
- Arrange Rebel Green products inside atop the shredded paper
- Sprinkle in additions of greenery and berries to add a festive touch.
- Use the ribbon to tie a beautiful large bow onto the finished basket.
- We chose to include our new Tree Free Bamboo Paper Products and holiday-scented Dish Soap and Hand Soap in the basket shown, as we think they are the most festive choices during the holidays. Remember, though: All Rebel Green products make great gifts!
- Pick a theme and choose other products you love to include in the basket. A few ideas:
- Sustainable Revolution: Rebel Green Tree Free products + small bamboo plant.
- Laundry Day: Rebel Green USDA-certified organic laundry products + wool dryer balls + soft blanket.
- Hostess With the Mostest: Rebel Green kitchen products + fresh fruit, kitchen sponges or cute new dishes.
- Eco-Friendly Bath: Rebel Green bathroom products + fluffy new towels and washcloths.
- Pampered: Rebel Green skin care products + soft pair of socks or gloves.
- Baby on the Way: Rebel Green Gentle Baby Detergent + baby clothes or gear.
- Personalize the basket for the recipient, selecting products, scents and colors you think he or she would prefer most.
- Be creative! Use whatever materials inspire you. For an especially eco-friendly approach, look for items around your home that you can recycle or repurpose (e.g., old crates/baskets, burlap bags, newspaper, old decorations, pinecones from outside, etc.).
Show your loved ones how much you really care this holiday season. Give the gift of natural cleaning products that are better for our health and better for the environment! Also, don’t forget to share photos of your DIY gift basket with us. We’d love to see what you come up with!